About IJK Party
Indhiya Jananayaka Katchi (IJK) is a political party floated by SRM Group of Insitutions Founder and SRM University Chancellor T. R Pachaimuthu. According to the Chancellor, the tendency to serve the people and the necessity of a National organization to upliftment of the downtrodden is the major motive behind the launch of Indiya Jananayaka Katchi.
The newly-formed India Jananayaka Katchi (IJK) will bring in necessary changes in the Indian Politics, according to its founder Dr. Paari Vendhar pointed out that the main aim of launching the IJK was to guide the educated youths of the country and the party would not be a competitive one to any other political parties.
He said the educated youths should not stay away from politics, but they should enter politics to give a fresh look to it. He said as education was necessary, the party had decided to provide qualitative higher education to all.
"It is the duty of the rulers of the country to see that without wasting the tax payers money country's infrastructure is developed and job for all youths is ensured," he said.
Dr. Paari Vendhar said his party would work for establishig a knowledge based government both at the Centre and the state.
Briefing the cadres on the resolutions during the hourlong speech, Dr. Paari Vendhar said the conference wanted the Centre to nationalise and link all the rivers in the country. He said it also wanted that steps be taken to link all rivers in the South in the first phase. Paari Vendhar demanded uninterrupted power supply in the country.
It requested the Government to provide infrastructure in the government schools and colleges on par with the best private sector educational institutions. He said the conference wanted that the Government should start more agricultural colleges on par with the engineering colleges in the country as nearly 80 per cent of the people in the country were depending only on agricultural income.
The Government should ensure job opportunities in all village panchayats for the students joining agricultural colleges, another resolution said.He wanted the Government to fix price for the agricultural inputs, including Rs 2,500 per tonne of sugarcane, to take over crop insurance and involve youths in agriculture and make agriculture a profitable venture by introducing latest technology and mechanisation in agriculture.
Parivendhar urged the government to develop tourism in the country in a big way by joining hands with the private parties and to improve the income of the national exchequer. The conference urged the Government to stop production and sale of foreign liquor and allow tapping of 'padaneer'.
He also urged the Government to take steps for resettlement of Sri Lankan Tamils who were affected in the war in the island nation.
- Higher Standards in Education
- Employment to all(Youths)
- Quality Medical Aid
- Right price for Agricultural Products
- Scientific Approaches in Agricultural Practises
- Control Price Raise
- Nationalisation of Rivers
- Prevention of Corruption
- Right to Equality for Women(50:50)
- Industrial Development in Rural Areas
- Increase in Individual's Income
- Election Process based on Poll Ratio
- Secure Integrity and Sovernity
- Educate Youths, Women and Acheivers must join Politics
- Dynasty Politics should be changed to Democratic Politics
- Abolish Freebies to avoid Youth becoming Lady
- Pledge to make Tamilnadu A Prosperous State and A Stronger India.
- நாட்டில் ஜனநாயகம் தழைக்க குடும்ப ஆட்சி அகற்றப்பட வேண்டும்.
- விவசாயத்தில் விஞ்ஞானம் புகுத்தி உற்பத்தி பெருக்க - இடுபொருளுக்கு மானியமும், விளைபொருளுக்கு நல்ல விலை கொடுக்கவும், உணவு பாதுகாப்பு செய்தல் வேண்டும்.
- ஊழல் தடுக்கப்பட்டால் ஓட்டுக்கு பணம் கொடுக்கும் குற்றம் குறையும்.
- சுயமரியாதை காக்க இலவசம் தவிர்க்கப்பட வேண்டும்.
- படித்தவர்கள், தொழில் அதிபர்கள், வியாபாரிகள், சாதனை செய்ததோர், அரசியலுக்கு வர வேண்டும்.
- லஞ்ச ஊழல் ஒழிக்க முயற்சி செய்யப்பட வேண்டும்.
- பெண்களுக்கு அரசியலில், வேலைவாய்ப்பில் சமபங்கு அளிக்கப்பட வேண்டும்.
- இளைஞர்களுக்கு வழிவிட்டு முதியவர்கள் அரசியலை விட்டு விலக வேண்டும்.(வெளிநாடுகள் போல்).